Mill View Barns are carefully architect designed and recently completed to provide cyclists, ramblers and all countryside lovers the opportunity to enjoy high quality accommodation in a beautiful Yorkshire location.
We have two vaulted barns each containing two super king or twin bedded rooms (made up to your requirements), luxurious bathrooms with walk in shower and Evo baths (that stay warmer for longer) and a room dedicated to the secure storage of up to four cycles, drying of outside clothes and walking boots.
Our large living area enjoys glazed gable end views and for that extra touch of luxury we have underfloor heating throughout.
Mill View Barns are perfect for those seeking a peaceful getaway or an activity filled adventure.
- Self-contained and sparklingly clean bright and open accommodation
- Peaceful rural location with private parking
- Paved seating area overlooking open countryside
- Single night booking
- Fabulous local pubs serving great food
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Home baking
- Located on the Way of the Roses cycling route 688
- Secure integrated storage for 8 cycles