Mill View Barns are carefully architect designed and recently completed to provide cyclists, ramblers and all countryside lovers the opportunity to enjoy high quality accommodation in a beautiful Yorkshire location.
We have two vaulted barns each containing two super king or twin bedded rooms (made up to your requirements), luxurious bathrooms with walk in shower and Evo baths (that stay warmer for longer) and a room dedicated to the secure storage of up to four cycles, drying of outside clothes and walking boots.
Our large living area enjoys glazed gable end views and for that extra touch of luxury we have underfloor heating throughout.
Mill View Barns are perfect for those seeking a peaceful getaway or an activity filled adventure.
- Bright and cosy brand new quality build
- Luxury fixtures and fittings
- Secure integrated storage for eight cycles
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Home baking upon arrival
- Off road parking
- Paved seating areas looking out over open countryside
- Located on the Way of the Roses cycling route 688
- 1.5 miles from the 2014 Tour de France route
- 5 miles from the 2016 Tour de Yorkshire route
- 250m from Ripon Rowel Circular walk
- Single night booking
- Walking distance to two fabulous pubs serving great food