Through the village of Bishop Monkton you will find our two lovely barns nestled in peaceful surroundings in harmony with nature.
The barns have been thoughtfully designed and clad in green oak, they sit well in their rural landscape providing cyclists, ramblers and all countryside lovers the opportunity to enjoy a touch of comfort in a beautiful Yorkshire location.
There are two barns each sleeping up to four guests in two bedrooms, with wheelchair accessibility including the bathroom.
The barns are located:
- On the Way of the Roses cycling route 688
- Ideal for Yorkshire Dales and Moors
- 1.5 miles from the last UK Tour de France route
- 250m from the Ripon Rowel Circular walk
- 3 miles from Ripon Cathedral
- 4 miles from Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal deer park
- 4 miles from Newby Hall and gardens
- 10 miles from the spa town of Harrogate
- Close to major road, rail and airport links